Sunday, July 13, 2008

Learning 2.0

Currently on a steep learning curve. Finding out so much that is available on the web apart from the travel sites and banking which is what I mostly use the internet for. Had a bit of trouble trying to get the blog. forgot the step about the gmail. Intend to use the learning experience to put together something on Egypt and bellydancing my two passions of the moment. Couldn't think of anything library related yet. My next step is to learn how to post photos and videos to my site.

1 comment:

Kim Noor said...

I am still struggling with delicious. Work computer seems to have a block on it. Found Flikr and youtube to be great. No wonder we have people sitting in the library watching the clips. Our customers are the lucky ones. They have a better broadband speed than the rest of us.